Oleg's Trading Post
Oleg’s Trading Post is located at the southern edge of Rostland (and thus Brevoy). To the south, the green line of the Narlmarches looms only a few miles away. Owned and operated by a stern and somewhat unimaginative man named Oleg Leveton and his wife Svetlana, the trading post’s remote location and inconvenient distance from a major river has prevented it from realizing significant financial success. This is fine with Oleg, who in truth decided to move to such a remote location to get away from the constant machinations and political maneuverings that dominated urban life in Restov. All Oleg ever really wanted with his trading post was a place for him and his wife to live far enough from the sins of civilization without living so far that he couldn’t enjoy all of its benefits. Accepting a charter from Restov to rebuild an abandoned border fort into a trading post seemed like the perfect solution.
Below is the information on the current residents at Oleg’s.
- Oleg Leveton, he is the owner of the trading post.
- Svetlana Leveton, Oleg’s wife.
- Kesten Garess, he is the captain of the guard at the trading post, having been granted the assignment by the Sword Lords.
- Jhod Kavken, he is a cleric of Erastil who was summoned to the trading post by his god.
- Platt Emsworth, trading post guard
- Chadwick Morley, trading post guard
- Donavan Hailey, trading post guard
- Marlo Ward, trading post guard
- Alon Barton, trading post guard
- Kim Gresham, trading post guard
- Chenelle Sidney, trading post guard
- Saige Thorne, trading post guard
- Gaven Compton, reformed bandit – workman
- Renny Sheldon, reformed bandit – workman